30 July 2008

My Girlfriend Just Told Me That She Don't Love Me Anymore

This is the 56 Podcast! In the this podcast we have a great Session with Dogtanion, witch is playing 2 songs for us live in session! The new song George and also Electro Funk. My girlfriend just told me that she dont love me anymore after 2 years and that she should other boy in the states, so i just want to tell u that i love her and that i'm very sad right now, because i love her very much! But she dont care right now as she have more important things to do you know, having a new bf is exaiting! Cheers!

Kleerup - Until We Bleed (Featuring Lykke Li)
Daniel Savio - 2000 And Great
Sophie Rimheden - Happy
Interview With Dogtanion
The Sound Of Bailey - You Belong To Me
No Privacy - Steal My Heart
Bobby And Blumm - Not At Home

Thanks for the photo to *Jay-Cougar-Prints

1 comment:

Alice Foster said...

LOVE EXPECTS TO WORK

I share this testimony to the partners suffering in their relationships because there is a lasting solution now.

My husband left me and our 2 kids for 6 years to another wife. I tried to be strong only for my children, but I couldn't control the pain in my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed help, so I did a research on the Internet and came across a page where I saw that Dr. Okosun the Magic Wizard, can help me reclaim my lover. I contacted him and he made a special prayers and magic for me. To my greatest surprised, my husband returned home after a few days. So we reunited and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can also contact Dr. okosun via email: okosunhomeofsolution@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348159058141. For you own testimony.