08 November 2007

Birthday

Today is my birthday and i wish to myself happy birthday :) i wish also after one year this podcast to be more pop then Britney Spears :P

I hope the Music Is Power will be available from 15th of November! Stay tune for more info at musicispower.co.nr ! Cheers!

Setlist:

00:00 You Say Party! We Say Die! - Downtown Mayors Goodnight (Video)
02:25 Field Music - In Context (Video)
06:04 Leütenhaven - Still Life (trompe l'oeil)
10:50 The GoStation - All Together Now (Video)
15:31 The Sugarcubes - Walkabout Alternative Mix
19:38 Interview with The Battle of Land and Sea
33:38 Wolf Parade - I'll Believe In Anything (Video)
37:47 Winter Took His Life - I'm Done Trying
41:12 Artisan - I Hold My Breath
45:10 Elephant Parade - Goodbye (Video)

Photo thanks to tokyoblitz

No comments: