17 January 2008

News

This is the 31 MiPP edition and in this edition there will be a new section and its call "News". In this section there will be all about Indie News, i hope you enjoy it and i will be thankful if you leave me some feedbacks in the comment or write me down in the e-mail. Cheers ;)

Setlist:

Kid Koala - Heeeeeres Koala
Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip - Beat That My Heart Skipped (Video)
We Smoke Fags - Lust Puppet
Blitzen Trapper - Love I Exclaim
The Comas - Come My Sunshine (Video)
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Weapon Of Choice (Video)
Supergrass - Diamond Hoo Ha Man
Scandells - Get Along My Darlin'
Le Mans - Cancion De Si Tu Me Quieres
The Hanks - Does Nothing Come Easy
Mimes Of Wine - From A Forsaken Bow
Jess Bryant - Thalassa Thalassa
Oh No! Oh My! - Walk In The Park

Photo thanks to Reelika Saar

No comments: