26 September 2008

I'm Thinking About...



This is 63 MiPP with a interview with Bear Cat! ;) I wan to write a lot fo thing, like that im very tired right now and that i dont care how about my mistakes so much, because im doing that for the music and not for the english :) I'm doing that because i want to do it, because im happy when people likes the songs inside the podcast and are listening to the podcast and enjoying it! Than kyou all!


The Joy Formidable - Austere
Abandoned Brain - Choosey
Detektivbyrеn - Neonland
Brine - Make It To Berlin
Interview With Bear Cat
Baus Fite - Serious Like A Heart Attack
Haley Bonar - Something Great
Mikko Singh - Hengellinen Heraaminen
Silver Falls - Conversation In A Cheap Room

Photo thanks to me :) and my new camera

ps: what about this pic? Do you like it? :)

No comments: