30 April 2010

We Live And Die In These Towns! Don`t Let It Drag You Down!

This is the 78th podcast of Music Is Power!! In this weeks podcast you will find amazing song from The Enemy - We'll live and die in these towns, but dont let them drag you down!!! There are amazing songs as well! All the songs are amazing as it took me a lot of time to find them for you ;) I had a curse for the interviews i have made! Now all the music i have buyed from iTunes its gove from my computer and i wanted to include the interview from Nasekomix, but all my music from them is gone! Hope Apple will give me back my music as it was not my fault!

The Enemy - We'll Live And Die In These Towns
Dirty Pretty Things - You Fucking Love It
The Knife - You Take My Breath Away
Dirty Pretty Things - Bang Bang You're Dead
Three Trapped Tigers - 11
Republica - Drop Dead Gorgeous
Butterfly Boucher - I Can't Make Me
Butterfly Boucher - A Bitter Song
French Films About Trains - Say Hello (Cover)
The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build A Home
ps: did u saw the picture....the wall ;)

No comments: