23 August 2007

Everything Have It's First Thing

This is the #12 Music Is Power Podcast and it is the first interview ever taken for the podcast. I have think about it and from no one i will put some links to the artists im playing and if its necessary i will put also some info about them after the setlist. Also i have put the min when the songs starts so there will be much easier if you are searching one song to find it. Also i have put links to the songs of the podcast that have videos in youtube, so you to enjoy them, as most of them are very cool. Ok, i think this is it. I hope you like the impruvment of the site!

Setlist:

00:17 Kim Novak - Lost At Play
03:47 Badly Drawn Boy - Promises (Video)
08:43 The Vines - Ride (Video)
11:11 Hot Chip - My Piano
16:16 Stereolab - Sudden Stars
20:53 Interview With Paul Holmes
31:48 Pitty Sing - We're On Drugs
34:56 The Lovers - La Degustation
38:38 The Lovers - CRIK CRAK (Video)
41:25 The Game

Kim Novak (also known as kIM NOVAk) - they have wrote in there myspace profile that they are from France, but i dont believe them very much and also it seems they dont have an official site, so there is no much info i can give you about them. They have found me truth myspace.

Badly Drawn Boy - famost band from Manchester, UK. Probably most of you know them already, but Promises is a very cool song and if you have time you can watch to the video as well.

The Vines - i will not believe that someone from you dont know this artist, but maybe the thing you dont know is that they are from Australia.

Hot Chip are getting popular (they are already), they have some electronic sound in it and try to sound interesting and as far as now it is working.

Stereolab are from London. They dont have new stuffs, but the old one are good.

Pitty Sing - the front man of the band is Paul Homes. They will have new album (maybe next year) and believe it or not this is the first place you will find that news from.

The Lovers - play attention to this band. They are the artist of the podcast and it says they are from Sheffield, UK. As you maybe already heart they sound french, so im thinking that they are from france originally or they r just pretending to be? They have very interesting and individual sound.

Thanks to Petia Boyadjieva for letting me use her photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mitko, I'm Gil, haven't seen you on MSN for a while, I have my Mexican Connection for next friday tell me where can I send it to you, last week I couldn't do it so apologies for that, I hope to hear about you soon, see you my friend! E-mail me to gil_cepeda@hotmail.com or gil.cepeda@hotmail.com