03 August 2007

I Love Indie!

The most difficult part for me creating the podcasts is maybe this one.... the text related to the podcasts, lol :) I even have asked a friend to help me, but of course no one want to be in part with this, hahaha... No seriously, I will tell... i will try to tell you... some more info about the podcast. Flamboyant Bella are (as you have saw maybe) the exclusive artist of this podcast, they are unsigen and... thats all i know for them. I want to say that some songs are very good, but i cant because if i do that i will have to say all the songs, because i like them all. So enjoy the podcast and dont forget your keys ;) (like me)


Setlist:

Rilo Kiley - Portions for foxes
Blonde Redhead - 23
Lalaland - Over Again
French Disco - Avant Garde Bubblegum Factory
TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me
Bloc Party - Waiting For The 7.18
Tokyo Police Club - Citizens Of Tomorrow
Flamboyant Bella - Crazy Cool
Flamboyant Bella - Absolutely Wankered
Flamboyant Bella - Love Has Got Me Stoned
The Little Ones - Lovers Who Uncover

As you maybe or maybe not hear i ask all the listeners out there to involve with the podcast if you want of course it will be great if you write a email to musicpowerpodcast at gmail dot com and tell me witch songs u like witch you dont and ect or post comment here. Thank you!

Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

Photo by shir_feldman